Based on our extensive experience in the design and development of online stores, we wanted to write this entry with the 10 most common mistakes that we must try to avoid if we want to start an adventure in the world of e-commerce:
1. I have an idea that is great and is enough
2. Target wrong customers
3. Think that is just another shop
4. Want to run before walking
5. Having a web which is a mess
6. Think that product quality will make it sell by itself
7. Wanting to get the most out of Customer Care
8. Thinking it's only a virtual business and won't have to face the client.
9. Ignoring customer needs
10. Working just a bit in the store is enough
Remember, you have a great idea, exploit it!